Monday, March 1, 2010

New Chapter

















Yesterday was a very emotional day for my family and me as we said farewell to our church. Not counting the past 10 years that Bryan served as pastor, we also served there for four years when we first got married working with the youth. Truly, our hearts are broken as we say goodbye to one special chapter in our lives. We made many friends whom we hope to keep in touch with.



But as we close this chapter in our lives, at the same time we open a new chapter. We look into this new season of our lives with anticipation. I believe that God is totally in control of our future and will by no means leave us or forsake us. What He has in store for us, I'm not sure. I only know that we will spend this time focusing on our family, spending quality time with our children, and "sharpening the ax". God will use this time to prepare us for what He has in store for us. I pray that we will walk with open hearts and ears so that we may know the voice of our Lord when He decides to speak to us.



Life is made up of seasons. We can't fight them. We must be willing to walk out the paths God has placed before us.

No comments:

Post a Comment